About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lucy McLean's Little Laughs

My mom says I need to record all of the funny things Lucy McLean says and does. I haven't done a great job of it so far, so I thought I would try on here. With that being said, I also don't know if anyone find her near as amusing as we do, but oh well. Atleast I will have a record!

Lucy McLean has a new trick where she smooshes her cheeks together and says "Bus Driver, open the door". My mom told her to "say Bus driver two tices the other day" and LM Said "Bus driver, two times, open the door". It was pretty funny!

And today, I came home from work at lunch to take a nap (been sick with the flu, bronchitis and strep)...I heard my mom tell LM that she couldn't come upstairs to wake me up. She could only come up if she was going to sneak in the bed with me. Well, I heard her SLLOOWWWLY open my bedroom door, then she started reciting to herself (insert her TRYING to whisper) "Tip Toe...Tip Toe...Tip Toe" and then she got to the bed and said "Sneak in bed, sneak in the bed"...then she curled up beside me. I leaned over and she grinned from ear to ear and said "I snuck". Then she gave me a hug hug and said "Now I watch Dora". I convinced her to take a nap instead! Oh how I love this child. Oh and ps...she didn't even fight the nap!!! :) I am sure I will miss these days!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Leah Schuurman said...

Two words: STINKIN' HILARIOUS! Gotta love those moments!