About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Been busy...

And without internet service! So, here is what we have been up to...
Ryan made his way in to LM's bed to get her to "nap" while mama went grocery shopping
We dedicated Tripp to the Lord. What a special blessing it was to have our family and friends witness this.
This is the best picture we got during the dedication
And it didn't get much better afterwards!
Grammy & Gampy came!
And Nana made Tripp his handsome outfit!
And the little guy turned 1/4 of a year old...most would just consider it 3 months. I can hardly believe it! He is HUGE and loves to watch his sister!


And I had a GNO with some dear friends from play group. I sure have missed these ladies since I have gone back to work and can't wait to spend the summer with them and their precious little ones!

1 comment:

K and D said...

Erin!
I don't know how I stumbled across your blog, but I did and love it! Congrats on baby Troy and Lucy McLean - they are absolutely adorable! Hope you are doing well...I miss our UNCA days! How easy life was back then.

Keep up the great updates!