About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

10 Weeks Old


This little man is 10 weeks old today. It is hard to believe. Time certainly has FLOWN by. This was my first FULL week back at work. It about killed me. Luckily, I have some amazing friends and a wonderful husband...not to mention a great God...who got my through it. I don't think I have ever been ready for Saturday like I was this week.
Tripp is really starting to interact with us. He smiles a lot and talks to us. Like his sister, he loves ceiling fans, the windows down in the car, his changing table, baths, being naked and eating! Unlike Lucy McLean, he still isn't sleeping through the night. He did make it 6 1/2 hrs last night which was glorious.

No comments: