About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Jacie

Yesterday was my sweet dear friend Jamie's birthday. I was slack and didn't get around to posting a birthday wish on our blog for her. This is a picture of us from back in 2006 when we were supporting some of our Carver Primary students during baseball season. I actually met Jamie's husband that night....craziness! A lot sure has happened since then.

Jamie (Aunt Jacie)-
Thank you for being such an wonderful friend. It is amazing how the Lord brings people in to your life right when you need them. We have been through a lot together and I feel very blessed to have you in my life. I miss you like crazy and hate that we don't get to see each other more than we do. You are very special to me and I consider it an honor to call you a friend and an aunt to Lucy McLean! Thank you for being the amazing woman that you are. We love you and WAR EAGLE!!!

Love,
Ryan, Erin, Lucy McLean, Baby S & Snoop

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

THANK YOU! I love and miss you guys too!!! Give LM a kiss from Lila and me, and I KNOW we will see each other soon!!