About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Official Birthday Noah!


Dear Noah Thomas,
We can hardly believe that you are two years old today. We love you to pieces. We love your super handsome curls and those big eyes. We love your teddy bear hugs. We love how gentle you are to your bully of a cousin LM ;)! We love your sweet natured little personality. We love how you will cuddle with your Aunt Erin and Uncle Ryan. We love everything about you Mr. Handsome. We hope you have a wonderful 2nd Birthday.

Love,
Uncle Ryan and Aunt Erin

Dear Cousin Noah,
I LOVE YOU!!! I am so glad we are close in age and get to experience so much together. Thank you for being patient with me when I am around. I know I tend to steal your toys, but you are so good about it. I had a fabulous time at your birthday party. I will have my mama post some pictures later. For now, know that I can't wait to play with you at Thanksgiving (unless you can take your parents hostage and make them come to Brevard before then).

Love,
Cousin Lucy Mac!

No comments: