About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

I love family pictures in the fall. We attempted it again this year. Ryan Smith (at apostrophephotography.com) took some great pictures. Of course, LM looked the best! Here are a few of our favorites. I am trying to save the whole family pics, because I haven't decided yet on our Christmas card. ENJOY!!!
LM giving her mama eskimo kisses

She has a great "mad" face!

What are those people doing behind me?


Kissy face
Happy girl
Lucy McLean and her daddy's favorite trick! We don't go to the circus, we bring it to you!!!

This pretty much sums up their relationship!

3 comments:

The Cooks said...

Love the pictures! Glad I got to talk to you today!! Love and miss you BUNCHES!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great...LM is so sweet and yall look great! Are you waiting to find out the sex of baby #2?

Love,
Kristin

rags said...

stumbled upon your blog as I'm thinking of families the Lord has blessed us with.

Thanks for the inspiration