About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grammy & Grandpy's Farm Adventure




















LM and I have been at my parents since Wednesday. We are packing up and heading home this morning. We have had a blast here. I love her having all of this yard to play in. Not to mention the animals to run after. She is not afraid of any dog. She has cracked us up, running around delirious most of the week. My mom still has two puppies from the last litter and they LOVE Lucy McLean. She can't get away from them. This has been a relaxing retreat for Spring Break (pretty cheap too)!! We did work yesterday though, cleaning out my parents storage. I am bringing back a lot of things for a yard sale next Sat. So, come one, come all to Thomas St. next Sat.

No comments: