About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Tubby Time

Ok.....so mom and dad are letting me shower by myself now. Here are some pictures of how much fun I have. Although, I am not sure how long this may last. I have one of those showers with the hose....and it's cool that where ever you point the sprayer, water will shoot a really long way. So far, due to the amount of fun that I am having, mom and dad are thinking about installing a new drainage system and dryer for the bathroom floor. I can spray me and all the walls of the bathroom from the tub, and everything else in the bathroom too! It's AWESOME!!! I never imagined having this much fun in the tub!

















2 comments:

ernchelle said...

I LOVE those pics of LM! I think that is the first time she has really looked like Ryan to me...it's always been more you, but I see him a lot in those :)

Unknown said...

I love this pics! She is so adorable! See you soon! :)