About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Grammy!!!


Today is my mom's 50th birthday. We love her so much and can't imagine life without her. Thanks Mom for being the absolute best mom on the face of this earth and for loving me unconditionally. I know there were times that you probably wanted to throw me out and ask God for a new model, but you stuck right by me through thick and thin. I feel like the luckiest daughter alive and I know that Lucy McLean is blessed beyond measure to have such an awesome Grammy. We have one more "surprise" for you, but we have to wait until Daddy gets home. I can't figure it out on my own. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak!


Also wanted to say Happy Belated Anniversary to Aunt Jacie and Uncle Josh! Happy 1 year and counting!!!

No comments: