About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Class Picnic




Little late... On Tuesday, Lucy McLean and I went to the park to meet my class for a picnic. We had a lot of fun. It was nice to kinda sit back and relax with my team that I miss so very much! The rest of the week was consumed with painting our living room. We went from a green, that I LOVED and stole from my friend Mary Beth's mom (who happened to be my kindergarten teacher)dining room. It was a very fun and funky color. Needless to say, Ryan HATED the color. So, he dealt with it for 2 years and then I switched it up. I hope we like the khaki, or we will PAY someone to repaint. Luckily, my friend Robin is PSYCHO and loves to paint. She was a great help and I am sure we owe her at least a month of babysitting. I will try to get pics up of that soon. For now, enjoy these from the picnic.Sorry the pic of Debby and LM is so dark. It was a sweet moment though. My parents are in town for the kennel club, so I will post pics of that too! Have a great rest of the weekend!!!

No comments: