About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rainy Day

1 week to go and I am done for the semester! WOOHOO! I can't wait to be home with my hubby and Snoop more. Today was a pretty good day, despite the weather. I hate not being able to go outside with my class. We have no windows in my classroom so we feel drained by the end of the day if we don't get fresh air.
My girls had puberty class today and it was HILARIOUS! The lady was very informative, but the innocent questions of 9 and 10 year olds is precious. Thank the Lord they are that innocent still!
I probably had the best time I have had at school all year yesterday. We had our annual talent show. After the second act, one of my students got up to get me tissue. I was laughing so hard, my mascara was ALL OVER my face. I was also crying at some of the acts. Every time a child sings, I cry! 99% guaranteed! I love being in the mountains and having 5 year olds sing gospel music for a talent show. I also love the banjos and the dads who show up to play guitar! It amazes me the lack of shame some kids have. Most of the acts were rather good. By the way, I was laughing at things that were intended to be funny.
Megan and I attempted a walk after school today. We got right to downtown and the bottom dropped. We were drenched by the time we made it back to the house. It would have made a rather funny picture. My assistant principal and his wife drove by, so at least one person was amused by our adventure!

No comments: