About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, April 1, 2011

With a little pixie dust...

We made one little 3 year old's birthday perfect! Last Saturday, we had a little tinkerbell extravaganza at Grammy & Grampy's house for LM's 3rd Bday!


Melissa and her girls came Friday night and made this weading, I mean birthday, cake for Lucy McLean. Now is that talent or what?

And THE Courtney, I mean, Tinker Bell showed up!
All the kiddos with TinkerbellLucy McLean blowing out her candle
Tripp enjoying cake with Grampy! I think he could get used to this!
And LM enjoyed her presents!


And Cousin Noah enjoyed the swing!
And we pretended to enjoy trying to get a family picture!

I seriously don't know how people get decent family pictures! It isn't like we are a family of 10 and we can never get a good pic!
And we really enjoyed Mu Mu (Megan) & Mandi coming with the Ellas!
Overall, I think LM enjoyed her big day! I still can't believe she is 3 years old :(. It hurts my heart to realize that 3 years have flown by this quick!

No comments: