About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Our Weekend

Friday night was another night of football. Lucy McLean fell asleep during the 1st half of the game. It was freezing cold, so I was glad to have a free furnace laying on me for a few hours! I'll try to remember to add a picture of it soon!

Saturday morning, we started with another project. I am determined to get my parent's house wallpaper free! We have finished the kitchen (ok, I know I am slack..I will add those pictures soon too). On to the dining room (ie. playroom). Here is the before....

Saturday night was filled with loving on these cutie patootie nephews!
Tucker and Aunt Anna
Running around...what 2 year olds do best!

They are pretty obsessed (take note of LM's nappy hair in this pic)
The pretty much move each other (again, nappy hair)
We will remind them of this in years to come!
LM with Miss Brittany...watching tinkerbell! (again..crazy hair)
Woohoo for a barber daddy!
Finished product with Miss Brittany! It was a little shorter than we expected but it is PRECIOUS!!
Yay! Curls were hiding behind the craziness! And there was definitely some loving on this little man!!! Oh how I could eat him up!


No comments: