About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Celebrating the Future Mr. & Mrs. Dickinson

We were blessed with the opportunity to shower my dear friend Sara on Saturday. We started the day off with a brunch at my parents house.
Lucy McLean (the flower girl) had a blast wearing the hat that was intended for Sara!Then we went to a dinner and dancing/couple's shower that night at the Taylors. It was beautiful. Ryan and I took advantage of the opportunity and used it as our first date after Tripp's birth. We had a wonderful time meeting new friends and catching up with old. It was such a blessing to be a part of loving on Sara and Tyler and wishing them well in their upcoming marriage. We can't wait til the big day!!!
Mary, Tyler, Sara & Billy
(The Godley kids + their new hubby/brother)

Us with the future Mr. & Mrs!
Nothing like a childhood friend. Imagine the things this girl knows about me and she still loves me!!! (I love her so much I could smush her to death...can you tell?)
Again...childhood friends are amazing. I LOVE YOU LADIES!!!
Me, Elizabeth & Sara
Elizabeth and her hubs...Robby
June...here we come!

No comments: