About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Belated Grampy

Grampy's birthday was last Sunday. We had the house all decorated and ready to celebrate, but the weather changed our plans. With all the madness, we forgot to post about this wonderful man. So...

Dear Grampy,
Thank you for being such an amazing "Gampy". We have so much fun together. I love riding around "the farm" with you on my golfcart. I love laughing hysterically at you as I ride you like a pony. I love showing you how I can "swim" in the bathtub. I love every second of being with you (even when I throw my tantrums). Thank you for coming to see me all the time and for loving me so much. I can't wait to celebrate this weekend.
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Love,
Lucy McLean

No comments: