About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pray for Mom

Mom with my cousin's daughter, Courtney
Hello fellow bloggers. LM and I have made our way to Rowan County today. My mom has had a crazy week that has landed her in the hospital. She was bitten by a dog on Wednesday. On Thursday, she started running a fever. As you can imagine, business is booming this week (she owns a doggy daycare and boarding) so work was still to be done. On Friday, she was mopping and slipped on the floor in the kennel, falling right on her head (very unlike mom). She has felt pretty bad since then. She started puking pretty bad last night and my dad took her to the hospital. They admitted her, but aren't giving us very many answers. All we know is that the dog bite is infected and her scans of her head looked fine. She is still complaning that her head is throbbing and she is still sick to her stomach. For those of you who know my mom, you know that she has an incredibly high pain tolerance, so I know that she is in a lot of pain. My mom amazes me with her strength, so it is scary to know that she felt bad enough to go to the hospital. I went to go see her tonight, but she didn't really enjoy company. She can barely keep her eyes open and hates for people to see her sick. I am sure she will be okay, but it is still hard to see her in so much pain. Please pray that we will get some answers tomorrow and that the Lord would heal her and specifically that He would take away the pain she is experiencing.

THANKS! God Bless!

2 comments:

BCSM said...

i love you and will be praying for you! please let me know if you need a LM sitter this week!!! Our house is always open. I am so sorry to hear about your mom!!!

DeLine Family said...

oh, erin! i will definitely keep your mom as well as you & your family in my prayers. keep us posted.