About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updated LM pics

Ok, sorry for the lack in postings. Here are pictures of an 11 month old Lucy McLean... can you believe it?
Up Close and Person
Sweet Smile
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Loving the shower!
Peek-a-boo with Daddy!
Cutie-patootie Bootie!
Confused Clean Girl

Miss Blue Eyes!
Cheesin'
I can't believe this sweety is already 11 months old. It amazes me. She has gotten to be a ham these days. She is walking all over the place and saying "Mama", "Dadda", "Giggle Giggle (tickle tickle), "Bye Bye", and, of course, "NO". She has the cutest little flirt with you, eyes closed, grin. I could just eat her with a spoon!

2 comments:

Beth Hooper said...

one word...precious!
;)Beth

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting. I'd love to have those blue eyes! I got your message and will call you soon...Adam, me, and baby Shady are doing well.

Kristin