About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

What we have been up to....


Family Dinner (last weekend)... little late of a post!
Happy Birthday to Kara!
Aunt Joyce and Uncle Paul (who, along with my dad, is not allowed to be on ANYONE'S BABY NAME COMMITTEE)
Aunt Sue, Uncle Hill (who looks thrilled to be having his picture taken) and Glenda
Lisa, Kara and Chad
Tiara, Mom and Terry




Along with being able to go home last weekend to see Mary Allison in homecoming, we also had a family dinner for Kara's birthday. It was so much fun to see everyone and laugh together. I can't imagine what the men in our family must think. For three generations (that are still living), there are no men who are blood relatives, just crazy men who lost their minds and decided they wanted to be a part of the madness! In all honesty, these are some of the finest women who ever walked the face of this earth and I love them dearly. They are a lot of fun to be around and too funny! P.S. We missed you Leigh Ann, Jerel and Ryan! There are others too, but we are all "the regulars".
I also was able to go to a shower for my sister, brother-in-law and NEPHEW NOAH!!! I can't wait for his arrival. Our phone actually just rang about 5 minutes ago and it was my father-in-law on the other line. My heart started racing thinking Anna may be on the way to the hospital. No luck, just a friendly reminder of a family reunion tomorrow. My in laws know their son so well! Fortunantly for them, I haven't forgotten for one second that I get to enjoy my mother in laws cooking tomorrow! WOOHOO! Please say a little prayer for the upcoming arrival of Noah. I can't wait to meet him and spoil him.
And after a long week.... this is what Ryan came home to today. Snoop and I had a nice long nap, in which Ryan partook in promplty at 5 when he arrived from work. At 6:30 we ordered pizza, ate it in the bed, put it in the fridge and went right back to sleep. I woke up at 8:45 and have been working on grad work for two hours. I am now going back to bed and actually feel like I am going to go right back to sleep. Ahhh... the joys of being pregnant. Not that I had a problem sleeping before Baby S came along to live inside me for 9 months!

No comments: